Mediacomm aims to work in the most efficient, and ethically correct way we can within our industry..
Our aim, like that of any business, is to make a profit. We do believe however, that in fulfilling this aim, we need to maintain awareness of the social and environmental implications of the work we do. As such we have developed our own mandate for adhering to this as best we can.
- We refurbish equipment that otherwise may be scrapped or disposed of in an environmentally unfriendly way.
- After going through our refurbishment process the re-cycled product is re-sold at a discounted price to our clients, who choose this re-cycled product over the new product that we also supply.
- Refurbished equipment has been, and is, supplied by us to the many of the Police, Fire, Health and Local Authorities in the UK. We also supply this equipment to UK companies across the board; from large blue chip companies, to small Start-ups.
- All our refurbished products carry the same warranty as the new products we supply ? thus allowing the purchase of re-cycled products with the same confidence as new products. This removes the uncertainty and reason for not purchasing re-cycled products.
As well as our ethical policy towards our product, we also maintain the same standard to our staff. To this end we:
- Employ staff bridging the age gap from 16 to 70 years of age.
- Do not discriminate in any way and will not work with companies that do.
- Employ people not on the basis of their sex, creed, race or beliefs, but on the basis of their suitability for the position required.
In terms of the ethic we employ when operating our business, we believe we offer a fair and trustworthy alternative to our competitors. When purchasing product we pay our suppliers on time, and do not aim to profit by malice in any way.
If you require any further information regarding any of the policies made in this statement, please Contact Us.