Business Sales & Development Executive
As a progressive telecommunications equipment supply company, we are expanding & require high calibre individuals to operate from our new Manchester office.
Building on year on year growth, an increasing portfolio, & the fast-moving technology the sector relies upon, we need very capable, flexible & knowledgeable sales people to ensure customer retention & a high level of professional account management.
- Develop business relationships with existing & new prospects
- Use your knowledge of the products & technologies to ensure a high level of customer service, ensuring customers are advised professionally & purchase the correct equipment for their requirements.
- Build on retention of these clients, introducing them to the wider product portfolio.
- Harvest opportunities – ultimately turning them in to revenue
- Prospect customers via outbound calls
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process and lead generation
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Deal effectively with proposals and enquiries from customers.
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all call requirements (account/outbound) are met
- Achieve profitability targets
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 1 year’s proven successful sales experience.
- Positive and confident negotiator
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and sound commercial awareness
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Business focused, results driven.
OTHER REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN
- Workplace pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Great, positive, motivational, working environment
- Autocratic position – you will not be micro managed!
- Box Bonus schemes in place
- Spot bonus incentives
- Company nights out
- Open ended commission structure – no ceilings!
HOW TO APPLY
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and send though an email with your CV attached telling us why you want to work with us and why we need to work with you.